Microdermabrasion & Medical Peels
Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks.
Improve age spots and black heads.
Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion. Collagen is a protein in your skin that’s abundant when you’re a child and makes skin appear taut and smooth. Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, uneven skin.
A chemical peel is a treatment preformed by a medical professional in which an acid solution is used to treat and improve the skin by removing the damged outer layers of the skin, enhancing and smoothing the texture. SkinMedica offers a comprehensive system of three peels, each designed to treat skin conditions from mild to severe, including photodamaged skin, fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentary abnormalities, acne scarring and acne. Ask your physician or skin care professional about SkinMedica’s in-office peels and accelerate your path to younger, healthier-looking skin.
Melanage™ Chemical Peel
The Melanage Skin Lightening System is most commonly used to treat stubborn pigmentation and melasma also known as the 'Mask of Pregnancy'. It will also help improve skin tone and texture, and fine lines.
• Increases skin glow & radiance
• Tightens the skin & restores a more youthful appearance
• Improves skin color, clarity, and texture
• Little or no visible peeling
• Well tolerated with little downtime
• Noticeable results after just one peel, significant results after 3-6 weeks
• Helps improve acne, hyperpigmentation, and melasma
• Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Well tolerated with minimal downtime
• Noticeable improvement after just one peel, significant results after 3-6 peels
• Helps to improve acne and acne scarring
• Significant improvement in melasma & hyperpigmentation
• Smoothes fine lines, wrinkles, and rough textures
. Suitable for most skin types
. Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, laxity, mottled pigmentation and pore size, and enhances clarity/radiance
. Exfoliation 2-4 days of visible peeling
. Can use on blemish-prone skin
Medical Glycolic Peel
Stimulates new skin cells for long-term health
Exfoliates dead skin cells for immediate clarity
Promotes younger looking skin by diminishing wrinkles
Improves skin elasticity, hydration and texture
Reduces appearance of pore size and prevents breakouts
*Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.
Call us at Great Neck medical spa to schedule a free consultation